DEBIT AND CREDIT CARDS
VISA® Debit Card
Tired of writing checks or carrying cash?
Try our new VISA debit card.
You can use it anywhere VISA cards are accepted and to get cash from ATMs around the world.
Benefits of Debit
- Payment convenience and safety:
No need to carry a checkbook or large sums of cash when you shop.
- Easier qualification:
Since debit cards use your own money, not your credit, they're often easier to get than credit cards.
Tips for Responsible Debit Card Use ** Be smart with your debit card:
- You are assigned a unique PIN (Personal Identification Number). Keep your pin private.
- Know your current account balance.
- Always take sales receipts and carbon copies.
- Record your transactions in your check register as soon as possible.
- Review your statements carefully. If you suspect a mistake, call your financial institution immediately & follow up with a confirmation letter.
MasterCard® Credit Card
- 9.99% APR
- No Annual Fee
- International Acceptance
- 25 day grace period for purchases
- $250,000 Accidental
- Travel Insurance FREE
- Up to $10,000.00 Limit
Report a lost or stolen card
If your card is lost or stolen, contact the Honeywell Federal Credit Union immediately.
512 Virginia Drive Fort Washington, PA 19034
Phone: (215) 641-3492
Visa Debit Card 800-472-3272